Welcome to Geograph Deutschland
The Geograph project aims to collect geographically representative photographs and information for every square kilometre of Germany. We use MGRS coordinates (grid in Germany) in UTM zones 31, 32, and 33.
What is Geographing?· It's a game - how many grid squares will you contribute? ·
· It's a geography project for the people ·
· It's a national photography project ·
· It's a good excuse to get out more! ·
· It's a free and open online community project for all ·
- browse images on a map
- upload your own pictures
- search images taken by other members
- discuss the site on our forums
Exploring in more depth...
View Images elsewhere...KML (for Google Earth and Maps)
RSS (more RSS feeds of images)
GPX (more GPX options)
or in Memory Map
and even more ways to view images
The project uses code, which is kindly provided by the maintainers of the British Geograph project. More information about using the code can be found in the HOWTO and in the code area. Please note that the project is still at a very early stage, so many pages are not yet translated or even not available at all.