Points/Squares etc seem pretty similar... How do they differ?
- Points: the first geograph submitted for a square earns a Geograph Point
- Images: these are all images on the site, regardless if they Geograph or supplemental
- Geographs: these are all Geograph images, even if multiple for the same grid square
- Squares: the number of different squares photographed (Geograph or supplemental)
- GeoSquares: the number of different squares Geographed (on the All Time Leaderboard is like Personal Geograph Points, doesn't apply on the Weekly Leaderboard)
- Additional Geographs: these are Geograph images, excluding the First Geographs
- Supplementals: the number of Supplemental images submitted
- Depth: number of Images divided by the number of Squares. Higher numbers mean a tendency to photograph a small number of squares very well. (opposite to points/coverage)
- Centisquares: number of different centisquares? images submitted to
- Hectads: number of different hectads? images submitted to
- Myriads: number of different myriads? images submitted to
- Categories: number of different image categories submitted
- Days: number of different days images submitted
I have a question, what should I do?
Please see the General Questions or Contact Us, alternatively pop into the Discussion Forum.